Celebrity Hairstylist, Cesar Ramierz Styles Demi Lovato for the
2018 Billboard Music Awards with BioSilk
photo courtesy of Demi Lovato’s instagram
Step by Step by Cesar Ramierz
1. To start, I prepped Demi’s hair with BioSilk Hydrating Therapy Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. On toweled dried hair, I evenly applied BioSilk Silk Therapy Beach Texture Spray for body and texture.
3. With a flat brushand my BioSilk Titanium Blow Dryer I directed all the hair back and away from the face for controled volume and to create a tousled slick back look.
4. Once hair was dried, I layered BioSilk Glazing Gel in small sections from the bottom to the top of the head and brushed each section back.
5. While applying the gel, I set the hair with its natural texture in clips to create the ultimate wave.
6. To set the look, I attached the diffuser to my dryer and dried on low heat.
7. Once dried and set, I removed the clips and finished the look with BioSilk Silk Therapy Finishing Spray.
About Cesar Ramierz:
Cesar grew up between New York and Puerto Rico amidst hairspray and rollers in his family’s small hair salons. An artistic maverick, Cesar was determined to carve a space for himself within the beauty and fashion world early on. Cesar has trained with top stylists, including Michelle Caruso, Ruth Roche, Jo Blackwell-Preston, Orlando Pita, Julien d’Ys and Guido Palau. He began training at Dop Dop salon in 2001 while building his portfolio. After landing his very first celebrity, Elizabeth Berkley, the rest followed, filling Cesar’s book with accomplished and well-known figures. Cesar is most known today for his work on artist like Cassie, Ciara, Jennifer Hudson, La La Anthony, Demi Lovato, Rita Ora, Kim and Khloe Kardashian.