To achieve Sabrina Carpenter’s effortless waves created by celebrity hairstylist Laurie Heaps:
1. Rough dry hair for volume at the root.
2. Part hair into 4 sections.
4. Straighten the next few inches of hair bending the flat iron in the opposite direction, continuing this pattern all the way down the hair.
5. Go over the hair with the flat iron tapping gently on areas that have too much wave. Less is more!
6. Finish with a light mist of Redken Wind Blown Hairspray. I used a T3 micro flat iron for this look.
Thanks to Laurie Heaps for this how to hair style!!