Her “Effortless Waves”by Celebrity Hairstylist Laurie Heaps
Watch Sabrina’s Hair in IG Video = https://www.instagram.com/p/BIXuhrtBuuq/
To achieve Sabrina Carpenter’s effortless waves created by celebrity hairstylist Laurie Heaps:
1. Rough dry hair for volume at the root.
2. Part hair into 4 sections.
3. Take a 1-1/2 inch piece in horizontal section and spray with White Sands Liquid Texture Medium Thermal Spray. Then, straighten a few inches of hair in a bending motion with a flat iron.
4. Straighten the next few inches of hair bending the flat iron in the opposite direction, continuing this pattern all the way down the hair.
5. Go over the hair with the flat iron tapping gently on areas that have too much wave. Less is more!
6. Finish with a light mist of Redken Wind Blown Hairspray. I used a T3 micro flat iron for this look.