This tag seemed like too much fun, not to do on my blog since I enjoy wearing a different colour blush every day. It was originally posted on YouTube by “Not Your Typical Dollface” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1EDB… I tag all readers to do this Tag too and put your link in the comments below so I can see what blushes you choose.
1. The blush that has the best packaging? e.l.f. Blush Palettes – The light on left and dark on right. Each square can be popped out so palettes can be customized and combined with others.
2. The blush that has the most beautiful color? ColourPop Super Shock Cheek in Hysterical
3. The most pigmented blush? ColourPop Super Shock Cheek in Tongue Tied
4. Favorite Blush for everyday? N.Y.C. New York Color – Color Wheel Mosaic Powder in Desert Bloom and e.l.f. Mineral Pressed Powder in Sweet Retreat
5. Favorite Blush for partying? e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade with Sweet Retreat Pressed Mineral Blush on top
6. The blush that you regret purchasing? Bene-tint from Benefit Cosmetics. Don’t like the colour. Don’t like how it’s applied. Too liquidy and is applied over foundation, it breaks down the foundation.
7. The blush that you use least? These are all e.l.f. blushes, bronzers or highlights and the majority have never been used or even swatched.
8. Blush you can’t live without? Colour Pop Super Shock Cheek Double Dip
9. Favorite Blush Brand? Benefit Cosmetics. Just look at these colours and the box packaging!
10. Blush discovery of the year? Benefit Boxed Blushes (Hervana, Sugarbomb, Hoola, Rockateur)
11. Most convenient blush? Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Colours fit in the customizable compacts or in a magnetized Z-Palette.
12. Least convenient blush? Bene-tint. Same reasons as above. Can be used as a lip tint too, but I don’t like it for that either.
13. Most expensive blush? Benefit Sugarbomb at $36.00 CDN full price. I got a discount at IMATS Toronto 2015 but I can’t remember how much I saved.
14. Least expensive blush? e.l.f. All Over Color Sticks $1 US