Congratulations to our WINNERS: Jonnie H., Andrea L., Ivy P., Julie R., Stanley C., Jennifer L., Stephanie T., Sandra C., Marie S., and Danielle F.!
Cetaphil Canada has been kind enough to send me a complimentary package of their New Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths to test out and review. I have used these every night for the past 2 weeks and have thrown them in my purse on some very hot days for on the go use. Read on for my opinion, BEE rating, and for the link to enter my first ever GIVEAWAY (now closed)!
- Fragrance free which is great for everyone
- Pre-moistened for those times you don’t have access to water (camping, parks, in the car, vacation, hydro outage)
- Left my skin feeling soft and moisturized
- Gently cleansed my face, non-abrasive and very soft
- Removed dirt, oil, and all my face makeup (except mascara)
- Can be used on your hands, feet and body to freshen up anytime, but I tested it on hot, humid summer days and it was refreshing
- The package has a hard plastic opening that clicks shut tightly to keep the cloths damp longer
- Great for all skin types
- Can be purchased in 25 count or 10 count packages for your convenience
- Didn’t remove all my mascara with the first cloth, so I had to either use a second cloth or my usual eye makeup remover.
I suggest picking up a package to take camping, on vacations, or just for a day out. I plan to purchase a couple 10 count packages to keep in our camper trailer and in my purse for emergencies. I really enjoyed these cloths and appreciate Cetaphil Canada sharing them. Giveaway details are below.
Not only did Cetaphil Canada send me a pack, but they have offered 10 of my lucky Canadian readers a coupon and package of their own! Isn’t that great? To win a prize package starting June 30, 2015 and ending July 6, 2015, click the link for a Rafflecopter giveaway to enter. Must be a resident of Canada.