Nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award
I have been nominated by fellow blogger, Abi, for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you. I had not heard about the award before today so I did a little bit of surfing and I am honoured to have been nominated. I would like to thank Abi for nominating me and make sure to check out her blog here. It’s fantastic.
The rules are:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know
7 Facts About Me:
- I fall asleep listening to podcasts about history or the paranormal.
- I watch ALOT of YouTube, mainly beauty related or conspiracy theories.
- My favourite book and movie are Gone With The Wind.
- My full time job is as Manager of the local historic house museum.
- John and I don’t have kids, but have a cat Charley and a dog Jack.
- I love Bees (cartoon ones, not the real ones), Minions and Tweety Bird. Must be something about the colour yellow?
- My last name is pronounced Bow-Beer (Bobier).
- Beauty by MitchyPoo
- The Daily Dolly Blog
- Kitsch Snitch
- Curious Sparkles
- Elle Levi
- Pebbles Flinstone
- Sharon Farrell
- Stealing Beauty
- Swatch and Review
- Funny Face Beauty
- A Lovely Allure
- Cosmetic Proof
- Vintage or Tacky