Sometimes you just have to say goodbye to makeup that is passed its shelf life, is broken, or has started to smell, even if there’s lots left and you really like it. Here are some limited edition Mary Kay products that I am disposing of.
Left to right
1. Cooling Bronzing Stick limited edition. Enjoyed it as a blush and a sometimes eye colour.
2. Cream Highlighter used for an eye colour.
3. Shadow and Line Eye Duo in Soft Jade. Today the eye shadow part fell out.
4. Shadow and Line Eye Duo in Frosted Fig. Almost used up.
5. Gingerbread Lipstick *still available in our regular line in new packaging
6. Whipped Berries Lipstick *still available in our regular line in new packaging
7. Apricot Glaze Lipstick *still available in our regular line in new packaging
8. Lip Nector in Coconut
9. Vinyl Lip Shine in Attitude.
The best part of this is making room for some new favourites. What products are you hanging onto that are too old to be safe to use or are no longer in fashion? Leave me a comment.