There’s no point in applying makeup unless you have prepared your skin properly. If you take care of your skin, you won’t have to use as much foundation and concealer trying to cover up what you haven’t cared for. At 14 years of age I was taught there are 5 things you need for healthy skin.
1. Cleanse morning and evening to remove dirt and makeup.
2. Freshen with a toner both morning and evening.
3. Moisturize both morning and evening.
4. Protect with a foundation in the morning. This keeps impurities floating in the air from landing directly on your skin. Instead it will stop at the foundation and you will wash it all off at night.
5. Twice a week exfoliate after cleansing, gently exfoliate.
It is important to know what type of skin you have. Dry, Normal, Combination, or Oily. Sometimes your skin will change depending on the season. If you are unsure send me an email at angelabobier@gmail and I will happily assist you in determining your skin type.
Please leave comments or contact me firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas for future Teen Tip Tuesdays.