As requested by a new follower, here are some beauty tips for teenagers along with a couple product suggestions. I started using skin care and cosmetics at the age of 14 and am grateful to have been taught proper care and application by an independent beauty consultant (Thanks Rita and Yvonne!).
This week we will focus on lips! Lip products are often the first item girls will “borrow” from their Moms or older sisters.
Application: with a lip liner or the MK@Play
Lip Crayon, line lips and colour in to create a matte canvas. If some of your colour comes off, you will still have colour underneath. Apply your lipstick or MK@Play
Jelly Lip Gloss starting from the centre of the lips and working outwards. This prevents having too much colour in the corners of the mouth and having to clean up. Reapply lipstick or gloss as needed throughout the day.
Mary Kay At Play™ Jelly Lip Gloss $12
Glide on slick, shiny colour with full-on glossy goodness in a fun jelly texture.
- Brilliant, intense shine with a sheer wash of colour.
- Leaves lips feeling soft, smooth and quenched with moisture.
- Feels comfortable.
- Use with Mary Kay At Play™ Lip Crayon for an off-the-charts hit.
Mary Kay At Play™ Lip Crayon $12
This two-in-one lip colour and lip liner produces high-impact, lasting colour with a luminous, shimmery finish.
- Soft, lightweight, buttery texture glides on smoothly and evenly without drying lips.
- Blends easily. Offers buildable shades.
- Put your own spin on it by pairing it with Mary Kay At Play™ Jelly Lip Gloss.