Today is my birthday and I’m 35 now. I don’t know where the time has gone. I was saying to someone yesterday that I feel like I was just in high school. Hmm..maybe that’s why I had a craving for adding Poison tunes to my MP3 player last night.
I always take time to think about what I want to accomplish in the next year. Does anyone else do this sort of thing on their birthdays?
1. Finish the book I’m writing called “A Stitch In Time”. It’s a history book based on a Signature Quilt circa 1929 I found in my Grandma Foreman’s cedar chest. I want to research the people who’s names are listed on the quilt and gather their photos.
2. Learn to play guitar so I can write music to my lyrics.
3. Have a baby or twins would be even better. One girl and one boy. My name preferences are Madelaine Paige Marie Bobier and Lukas Mervyn John Bobier. These aren’t necessarily my husband’s picks though.
4. Exercise daily and take my vitamins.
5. Get all the old family photos labelled, filed, scanned, and added to the family tree.
6. Decide on a career. What do I want to be when I grow up? Any helpful comments would be appreciated on this front.