1. Take cardstock or textured cardstock and cut 7 inches by 3.5 inches. I used Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.
2. Score on either side of 3.5″ and fold to make a book.
3. Cut a square of matching designer series paper 3″ by 3″. You can stop here if you feel this is enough decoration. Attach with adhesive.
4. Cut a square of White cardstock (or Very Vanilla if that matches better) 2.5″ by 2.5″.
5. Stamp the white cardstock to decorate and attach with dimensionals. I used the Simply Said stamp set with Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron inks.
6. Using adhesive, attach the post it notes inside the booklet you’ve created.
I have many of these made and they are available for purchase. Makes a great stocking stuffer! If you have a favourite colour you’d prefer, let me know and I can make some to order. $3.00 Canadian
Angela Foreman-Bobier 519-768-2401 email@example.com